• Manage a team of front-end software engineers focused on mobile first & RWD.
• Lead the creative and development process on corporate owned web properties including DexMedia.com and EnlightenMe.com.
• Was the UX lead on projects from concept through implementation on DexMedia.com, Superpages.com, DexKnows.com and EnlightenMe.com.
• Developed site concepts, flow diagrams and paper prototypes for web, mobile, and tablet interfaces.
• Utilized Maxymiser & UserTesting.com to conduct A/B testing & study usability.
• Tracked & monitored site analytics to identify and address problem areas in user flows & conversion points.
• Worked on cross-functional team to drive social media strategy for new and existing products and services.
• Collaborated across the organization to support the development and national launch of an agency managed Facebook business page product for small to medium sized businesses.
• Audited social media initiatives across the organization on a continuous basis to identify areas for improvement.
• Developed client support processes for social media products and services.
• Assisted in the management of corporate Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.
• Managed Facebook pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns.
• Worked with content management on the ongoing build-out of a search engine optimization (SEO) optimized articles database aimed at driving traffic to Superpages.com.
GPA 3.7 - Graduation with Honors
Studied with Semester at Sea study abroad program (University of Virginia) and traveled from the Bahamas to Brazil, Namibia, South Africa, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Japan, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Panama (Canal transit), and concluded in Florida.