Over the past three years I’ve had the opportunity to work on Dex Media’s digital media team. Currently I am responsible for overseeing the user experience on SuperMedia.com, DexMedia.com, Superpages.com, and Superpages mobile. Through this role I help lead an initiative to generate leads for our sales force and helped redesign SuperMedia.com, from concept to implementation, which launched in September 2012. Read more…
User Experience & Leads Generation Specialist
Dex Media/04/2012- Present
- Responsible for guiding the user experience on SuperMedia.com, DexMedia.com, Superpages.com, and Superpages mobile.
- Manage initiatives to update our consumer and corporate digital properties from concept through implementation.
- Designed the user experience for SuperMedia.com web and mobile redesign (launched Sept 2012), and Superpages.com ‘Claim A Listing’ redesign (Nov 2012).
- Generate wireframes and work with design and development team to build out projects.
- Worked on the development and implementation of a new leads generation process in resulting in significant revenue growth.
Social Media Specialist
Dex Media/08/2010- 04/2012
- Monitored and engaged with SuperMedia and Superpages.com social media properties across multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Worked on implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Shoutlet, and HootSuite enterprise-level social media systems.
- Worked on team to develop, trial, and nationally-launch Social Eze, a managed Facebook Business Page product sold to thousands of small business clients.
- Implemented and managed Facebook pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaign.
- Generated targeted keyword lists and helped manage 14,000 SEO optimized articles.
- Developed Excel dashboard using Omniture data to track website performance.
International Education Intern
University of Hawai'i at Hilo/08/2009- 05/2010
- Created marketing campaigns that included print, web, and social media promotion.
- Chaired scholarship committee responsible for $108,000 in annual awarded funding.
- Planned and coordinated Hawaiian lu’au event for 215 visiting students and faculty.
- Nielsen Norman User Experience Training – Dallas, TX – April 2013
University of Hawai'i at Hilo
B.B.A. Business Administration/May 2010
GPA 3.7 | Graduation With Honors Website
Semester at Sea - University of Virginia
Study Abroad/Fall 2008